Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Well the day got away from me. We braved the very cold but sunny weather to go into town to breakfast. Then to WalMart and home.
Went outside with the camera and got some neat pics that I'll share tomorrow. I haven't even downloaded them on to the computer yet.
Back inside and after much searching I found and downloaded a users manual for the Surface - but haven't even looked at it yet. 115 pages so I hope it is informative and simple.
Was watching a soccer game when we got company. Then it was time to fix dinner.......
I even learned how to send a picture from a text message on our phone to my computer. Maybe someday I'll make it into the 21st century yet. Picture our son sent me of his truck - from text message to computer to blog YAH!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a few things done.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    The weather is changing around here in Tequisquiapan. A storm blew in. It let go of 49 drops of rain. And then just went away.

    Nice car pic! What color is it? Multi Black rust?

    Jorge

    ReplyDelete
  2. this morning it is 33 degrees out! we came home way too early - but supposed to be 85 by Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought maybe the truck was going to be Bill's new "project." Have you found something for him to do yet? :) :)

    ReplyDelete