Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Friday, December 7, 2012

Quiet day yesterday

TGIF - well actually it doesn't make any difference to us - every day is weekend. Gets hard to remember what day it really is.
Yesterday was an "off" day for us - stayed in Jennie and recharged our inner batteries (ours not Jennie's) guess the heat just got to us. Felt good to be in AC all day.
I did finish my necklace - picture isn't the best but you can get the idea. Maybe next time I'll make it in two colors - that might be fun.
It took a lot of beads - maybe I'll have to go to the Centro District and buy some more! NOT
Rant time again! Just saw on line that it cost 2 Billion dollars for the two of them to run for President. For a job that pays $400,000 a year. Do we have no common sense any more?
December 7th today -how many of us are left that remember that day? Seven days and it will be 50 years since a big cargo plane crashed right next to our apartment in North Hollywood, Ca I can still remember the explosions, fire and screams.

 We lived just to the right of the dotted line on the right. And it's been 48 years since my Dad passed away. Doesn't seem that long ago.
Did fix dinner last night - We had chicken cooked with lemon, grapes and tangerines and onions. Delicious - now if I can just remember how I put it together next time I want to make it. Also Angel hair pasta. Don't mind the cooking it's the cleaning up in the Tiny Tot sink that I don't like.
I downloaded a Dick Francis book from our public library in Brown County and requested to be  put on list for Janet Evanovich's new book. Don't know how long it will take to get it - but for free I'll wait. Sure glad I got that library card last year.
Not sure what we're going to do today besides take the laundry in to be done. And hopefully visit for a while with our friend Angelica - she just got back to Mazatlan from a visit to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment