Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Friday, March 30, 2012

I wiswh I were Jeannie or Samantha

Friday p.m.
I wish all I had to do was wiggle my nose and the motorhome would be unloaded and clean and the house would be clean and everything would be put away. Wouldn't that be nice?
Spent a good part of the day unloading, putting away, doing laundry and cleaning (quick clean not good clean) the house. I think everything is out of the Alfa - now its just the cleaning.
Then we went into Columbus to see some friends of ours from Canada who were passing through on their way home after spending the winter in the south. Visited with them over coffee. Just a little after they got back on the road the storm from the northwest hit here. Temps dropped 20 degrees in a matter of minutes. Lots of heavy rain and lightening. Seems to be letting up somewhat now. Today it was in the 80s again but tomorrow it is supposed to be only 59! Gotta love Indiana weather.
Both of us are getting used to going up and down the stairs - at least I'm not panting after climbing from the bottom to the top anymore.
Transfered some of the files from my laptop to the external hard drive - will put some of them on my PC tomorrow. Took over 14,000 pictures this winter.
We traveled 6473 miles this winter trip and spent 166 days away from home. Thank goodness we were in the Alfa.
That's it for now - need to get a few more things done before reading my new library book.

1 comment:

  1. It's always great to get home, but so much work getting things in order again! Mi too is crazy! We were in the 70's for a couple of weeks, now it has been in the 20's and 30's this past week. Got wet snow yesterday! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete