Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Computer and No Power at House!

Wednesday p.m.


Just a quick note. Got my new computer today and was in the process of backing up all my files to my external hard drive when THE POWER WENT OUT – I love Brown County – No rain, no wind – just poof. Finally came back on and I finished the backing up so now its time to pull the plug and start the task of setting up the new computer. Doubt I’ll have it done before tomorrow some time.
Last night we had a powerful storm move through here. Lots of wind and rain. First the temperature went from the 50s to the 70s in about an hour at 9:00 at night. Weird – then the storm hit and today it is in the low 50s – kind of cold out. And got cold in here when the power was out.
So anyway will be back when everything is up and running again. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment