Our Mantra "RECALCULATE! RECALCULATE!"

Translate this Page

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back Home after Winters Trip to Mexico

Sunday a.m.
Just a quick update to say I'll be continuing my blogging at this site until we travel again. Life here in Brown County still is an adventure for us "city people" always a challange to get every day things done around here. Like simple plumbing....or house cleaning....or fixing the Internet - speaking of which I'd better publish this RIGHT now before our equipment decided to quit working again. The technician will be coming Tuesday and hopefully it won't be raining so we can get this fixed. Maybe I should put Stanley up and see if we can pick up the signal???? Except the trees are leafing out now and so probably can't. We'll see how desperate I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment